Wednesday, July 9, 2014

YouTube Made Me Buy It!: L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara



If I'm being completely honest with you all: I wanted nothing to do with this mascara when I first saw/heard of it. I have a very long and deep relationship with manga (and anime for that matter) so to hear of a cosmetic product using my beloved as a marketing ploy? Dreadful. And on top of that they pronounce "manga" aka the name of their product incorrectly? Disgusting. 
That being said, this mascara was (is) actually getting a ton of hype on YouTube andtruth be toldit looks pretty freaking fantastic on people's lashes. So, as per usual, YouTube struck again, filled my soul with all of the makeup needs/feelz, and had me bringing this to the register the next time I was at Target getting cat litter and veggie chips. 

How did it do? Well now, you're just going to have to watch the video now aren't'cha?? (the Minnesotan gushed from my fingertips with that last sentence… I'm just going to go with it; forgive me?)

xoxo - Cassie

6 comments:

  1. I really love this mascara, it doesn't flake on me at all and it's not too hard to remove at the end of the days (plus, it looks great, of course)...but...erm. SOMEONE POOPED ON THE FLOOR? WHHHHHAAAAAAAT. Seriously, I think I died inside when this popped up on the screen. Ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love this mascara too!! It's really been enjoyable for me since I've first tried it out as well :) And yeahhhhhh someone not only pooped on the floor but all over the wall/mirror too haha… I just have to laugh about it because of the trauma XD

      Delete
  2. You shouldn't have to endure that sort of crap ;). Great video and review :-). X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah this seriously made me laugh out loud XD So glad you enjoyed the video/review!!

      Delete
  3. i know this is off topic, but can you recommend some anime series...I just finished legend of Korra, and yes, avatar the last airbender was my favorite, and I've watched animes before, but I'm no expert so...what are your all time favorite ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. disclaimer: I'm a makeup buff too, did not just troll your blog because of the manga/anime reference in the post, I watch/read your stuff all the time :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...