Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Need Your Help!!



If you haven't seen my most recent video (above) for Jen's "Best In Beauty" Competition, then... well, I'd love for you to do so!! And what would be even greater is if you could pop on over to this video and put my name in the comments to vote for me! 
How desperate do I sound?

Seriously though, the competition in this round is fierce and the voting is closer than ever; I'm honestly not sure that I'm going to make it into the next round!
So, if you're feeling extra kind and generous, I would be so humbled and grateful if you took a few seconds to vote for me and help me move into round 6; I can't do it without your support :)

I hope you're all well and, just so you know, I should have a new review up here on the blog tomorrow! It's a good one so hopefully you can look forward to it.

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video! I could never do a full face in five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it Lauren!! Clearly I couldn't either, haha :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...