Thursday, February 6, 2014

YouTube Made Me Buy It!: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer



I'm so sorry that posts have been so sparse as of late but school and work have really been running my life! Thankfully I've been able to keep up with making YouTube videos so if you're craving some Cassie-time then look no further!! I just posted a new review on the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer (thanks for that mouthful Maybelline) so if you're interested I've got that embedded here as per usual.

I hope you're all well and I hope to bring you a new blog post very soon!

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I have really been wondering about this concealer. So, it was exciting to see the title of the video! It looked to have worked very well. BTW: You're adorable. I look forward to your videos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad the video was of interest to you Natalie!! And yes, I have been enjoying this concealer; it's not perfect but it's definitely work-with-able :) You're so kind as well, thank you so much for all the love <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...