Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another YouTube Update!





To say I've been ashamed of my blog this semester is an understatement, especially these past few weeks. The fact that I'm only here to do another YouTube update (rather than solve the problem and write an actual blog post) just brings further shame upon my soul. I wish I had an excuse other than "life has been busy" but… well, it's the truth! Midterms just passed by and preparation for my thesis in the spring has finally gotten into full swing aka PANIC-STRESS-OVERLOAD. Not to mention the lack of sleep. Ughhhh the lack of sleep has been so real this month.
Regardless, I just wanted to pop in here on the ol'blog and share my two latest videos with you all! Both of them were "YouTube Made Me Buy It!" purchases so at least that was a bit of fun for me during these hectic, anxiety inducing weeks; happy freaking holidays, amiright (at least I haven't lost my sense of humor)?

xoxo - Cassie

5 comments:

  1. ahh you need to try the maybelline lipstick in touch of spice!! the color is so excellent. i love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people have been telling me that haha thanks for the added recommendation!! And thank you so much, I'm glad you like it even though it's been dead on here the past couple of months ;__;

      Delete
  2. Just a tip...you might find it more comfortable not to mention effective at complete removal in-between swatching to apply a lip ointment or coconut oil followed by wiping your lips before moving on to the next colour. Always good to prep lips before any lipstick anyway, I like to use a balm right after the shower, do the rest of my routine while it sinks in and do my lips last. I usually blot off excess on my hand before applying colour so it can adhere better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just saw your Nars vid and can only hope you didn't take my comment ^ up there the wrong way. People really tell you what lip to start applying on?! That's kinda odd, I too start w the lower lip...never really thought abt it just always did it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh no not at all!!! Haha trust me, comments like yours that are clearly thoughtful/caring/grammatically correct are NOT the ones that get on my nerves; it's the ones that are like "omg u did it wrong ur supposed too do ur top lip first lol wtf st00pid fat girl" that make me want to punch something. I appreciate all of your comments and advice and support and love and and and! <3 <3 <3 So thank you for that :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...