Sunday, October 12, 2014

Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick: First Impression + Review!



It's definitely been up for quite awhile now but I figuredjuuuuuuuust in case you missed itI would let the blogger world know that I reviewed the Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipsticks over on my YouTube channel! I had been dying to try out this line of lipsticks since they first came out (years ago?) but waited until recently to nab some when they were on super sale; a $22 lipstick on sale for $8 is something I absolutely cannot pass up (can you blame me???). 
If you want to find out what I think of them then just watch the video linked above!! I'll eventually do a proper blog post with swatches of the other colors but, since you can be sure it'll be at least a little while until that happens (I'm sorry, feel free to blame grad school [you know I do]), know that Google is a wonderful thing and there are TONS of swatches of them out there already (˃̴◡ुؔ՞ઁ)♡⃛

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend~

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shade to wear day to day :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie, I just wanted to share that Ulta now has a holiday gift trio of these in a set called "under the mistletoe." It says they are shimmer versions and they come in a pink glitter bag for $28usd ($74 value!) Ulta also has a gift set from Tarte for $35 ($56 value) called "chic to cheek deluxe amazonian clay blush set.) It is a 4 piece deluxe set...these may be smaller than full-size, hence deluxe...not sure, but still looks like a nice deal! :) oh, and you get a free gift w any $25 Tarte purchase...a lights camera lashes mini mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I've seen those both!! Thank you for sharing/reminding me though hahah the temptation is so real...

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...