Saturday, September 27, 2014

Best & Worst of Beauty: September '14!



It's everybody's favorite time of month: monthly favorites time!! Was that sentence as annoying for you to read as it was for me to type? I love a good pun and everything but that was just… blech
Regardless, it really is that point in the month where everyone is going to be uploading/sharing their favorite beauty products for September; if you're interested in seeing what I've been loving (and loving not so much) then feel free to check out my pyramid style "Best & Worst of Beauty" video linked above!

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far~

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. It is so enjoyable watching you...you always make me smile! Do you use any face wash with the clearasonic, or just water? My favorite comment of yours...at midnight you feel the urge for wax strips and a pint of Ben & Jerry's....add a box of condoms and you have the makings of a SNL skit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shucks thank you as always Kate <3 And yup, I just use my Clean & Clean continuous control daily cleanser with it!

      Delete
  2. How would you compare the Olay ProX to the Clairisonic? Are they even comparable? I'm pretty sure that you mentioned the ProX in a favorites video months ago, is it still impressive? For a History Undergrad the Clairisonic is a litttttttttttle steep! I'd love to know of a good dupe that isn't the price of a month's worth of groceries, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are comparable but the Clarisonic has it beat by a long shot… I wish I could say otherwise but the money really does make a difference! :(

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...