Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Outfits Are Back… Yet Again!!



Sorry for the lack of updates this past week everyone, things have just been so busy lately! With school and my teaching job starting up again in tandemalong with my ever-present retail job on the sideI've been a bit strapped for time. I have, however, been able to (somehow) keep up with making videos for my YouTube channel so feel free to stop by and subscribe if you want to see my face a little more often!! 

Thanks so much for your patience and support; I hope you're having a wonderful weekend~

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits as always Cassie! I feel you with the time pressure. Waking hours just doesn't seem enough anymore. ;)

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, as always, Kathy!! And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks the days are far too short <3

      Delete
  2. You look great! I love the glassess :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...