Saturday, September 13, 2014

stila stay all day 10-in-1 HD illuminating beauty balm: First Impression + Review!



Happy weekend everyone!! I hope you're all enjoying it so far; even though I'm spending my days working (as per usual) at my retail job I'm beyond excited over the cool down weather-wise. Bring on the pants and sweaters! Adios to only being able to wear black because every other color shows the sweat dripping down my back! Bye-bye air conditioning bill! I'm just… ugh. Beyond.
Anyways, I posted a new video over on my YouTube channel the other day so feel free to check it out if you haven't already! It has nothing to do with the above chitchat but, well, you know. Hopefully you'll find it enjoyable nonetheless.

xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...