Monday, March 24, 2014

Collective Spring Break Haul!



I know it's been a long while since I last posted a video over on YouTube so I figured I'd let you all know in case you missed my rambling gob! My wonderful mom came to visit me here in Boston and, along with lots of relaxing, we spent a lot of our time browsing the mall (aka shopping). We both got tons of goodies at great prices though so I put them all together in a haul to share with you!!
If you do check it out, (as always) I hope you enjoy~

xoxo - Cassie

6 comments:

  1. Gyaaaaa I can't wait till I have some Internet in my new place so I can watch this! I miss seeing yer face <3 (〃ノωノ) maybe the wifi at the library will work XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get internet soon April!! I'd go bonkers without it haha (it's pathetic but at least I can admit it right?)

      Delete
  2. Love the denim skirt and jacket was a steal! The grey sweater really brings out your eye colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked what I got Kate!! And yes that jacket really was a super steal/find :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! That coat fits you perfectly and suuuuuch a steal! Will you review the books? Please review the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? My jaw dropped when I saw how much those coats go for online haha. And book reviews? Oh my goodness I don't know… I have no idea how to review books ha!! I'll see if I can figure something out though :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...