Friday, November 29, 2013

Best & Worst of Beauty (AKA Monthly Favorites) + Wine!!



I just got home from a busy busy day (including a loooooong Black Friday work shift… oofta) and figured I would stop in real quick to post up my Best & Worst of Beauty video for November! 
Hopefully you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it), ate lots of yummy food (regardless of whether you celebrate the holiday or not), and maybe even scored some great deals if you're a crazy Black Friday shopper. Seriously, you all are mad haha but I guess it kept me busy at work and I wasn't bored for even a second; one couple even put on a show for me and the rest of the customers by making out (tongue, slobber, shifty hands and all) at the register while I was ringing them up. 
What a sight bright and early in the morn'!

As always, I hope you enjoy the video~

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. About one third into watching your video, I was SO paranoid your cat was going to a) knock over your candle or b) singe its tail on your candle LOL. Thankfully neither eventuated :p Such a bummer you didn't get on with the Liz Earle! It's definitely not available here in Australia and I had to buy mine from the UK when I was on holiday - and it was surprisingly really hard to track down! I could only find it in this one specific department store (John Lewis). It wasn't available in the pharmacies or the other major department stores I visited (like Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges). I really like that red lip on you - I didn't even know that Mirenesse did lip crayons! And I'm still waiting for the Maybelline matte Color Tattoos to come to Australia. Nude Pink looks effortlessly gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah I feel like EVERYONE is saying they were scared for Galileo XD And yeah I was pretty sad I didn't get on with the Liz Earle either, especially after you gave it a glowing review (along with the rest of the beauty community)… I think my skin is just too acne prone for it and needs a formula that targets breakouts :( The lip crayons are apparently a Birchbox exclusive product so don't feel bad about not knowing about them haha but thank you I'm glad you like the red lip on me! As I said in the video, I'm kind of obsessed at the moment and feel naked without it. I've got my fingers crossed for you with the matte color tattoos coming to your shorelines immediately!! And that you can find them and love them all like I do; I'm sure nude pink will look just as gorgeous on you :) <3

      Delete
  2. Haha "super orgasm".... I'm immature
    I had the same negative ideas about juicy couture. I still do, but mainly about the overpriced clothes they sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're not the only one XD And yeah I don't think I'll ever fall into the Juicy Couture clothing craze but d************mn their perfumes are excellent <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...