Thursday, November 21, 2013

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: First Impression + Review Video!



With the semester wrapping up here in grad school land, I've been pretty much the worst blogger ever as of late; my sincerest apologies!! I've basically just been holed up in my studio painting so, with the daylight hours waning with the coming of the new year, by the time I get home it's pitch black outside and I don't have time to take photos (not to mention my brain wants nothing more than cuddle time with Galileo and gallons of sleep). 
Excuses (reality) aside, I put up a new video on my YouTube channel where I try out and review the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer for you all! I know it's kind of an 'old news' product but I had it in my stash and finally got around to trying it out now so sue me

As always I hope you enjoy~

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I just got this in two shades and luckily it doesn't crease on me! I was right about to dish out the money to buy YSL's Touche Éclat too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky girl!!! I wish I had been so lucky haha ^^;

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...