Sunday, December 2, 2012

Latest YouTube Videos... One Fashion & One Beauty!!

Happy Sunday evening everyone... OR IS IT!?!?!?
Tomorrow marks the first day of the last week of my first semester at my first year of art school (what a sentence, huh?)!! I can't believe how much the time has flown by, how much I have learned, and how much I still have left to do! One of my best qualities is probably my utter denial of reality... which makes me the perfect student ;)

So, true my denial-centric persona, I took the time to film, edit, and upload a makeup tutorial for you all!! 
And, since I was posting that here on my blog I figured I should probably include my latest weekly outfit video as well since I just plum forgot when I uploaded it last week.
I may be in denial, but at least I'm honest!!



The makeup tutorial was based on the look I did in my review of the e.l.f. single eyeshadows (you can see it here if you haven't already), with the addition of my stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer (review and swatches here if you haven't read/seen that post) aka my new love, since so many of you commented on how much you loved it!!

So I hope you enjoy!
Let me know if there are any other YouTube videos you might want me to make in the future; I'm always up for ideas/inspiration :)

xoxo - Cassie

Here's a funny picture of Galileo shnoozin' in my arms while I was editing the makeup tutorial for your viewing pleasure/to get you through finals... hehe :3

20 comments:

  1. Cute cat!


    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat .. how precious!

    Monica
    http://www.pear-shaped-gal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG GALILEO IS SOO CUTE!!! and i love the new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha awww i love it with pets fall asleep whilst cuddling with you.... the warmth they produce from their tiny bodies are unbelievable! That is such a cute pic!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the videos!

    x
    http://yourfavoritefashiongirl.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cassie! Oh my, your cat is so cute!Speaking of cats, I recently posted the procedure for the DIY cat tote I used in my recent blog entry. Here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.crystalsrus.com/blog/diy-cat-tote/.

    Hope you are having a lovely week. Take care!

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I found your blog because I think we have the same hair color/type and skintone. SHOCKING! And also very helpful when shopping for makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. t, Wynne, Monica, and Lucy: Aww thanks ladies!! I'll let him know he has admirers ;)

    Liv: Oh I know, isn't it such a great feeling!??!? There's so much love when they fall asleep all cuddled against you... and I get so many laughs out of Galileo when he makes these derp faces whilst napping haha :)

    Alice: Thank you dear!

    Kathy: YAY!!!!!!! Thank you so much, I think this may have to be my D.I.Y. project of the weekend! I'm so so so so so excited to have a kitty tote of my own :) Stay well and happy yourself as well!

    Natalie: Aw, yay!!! I'm so happy too; I'm always glad to help, especially someone with the (seemingly) EXACT same concerns/coloring to work with haha! I hope you continue to enjoy and let me know if you have any requests :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great videos and your cat is the cutest!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the video! And your cat is so adorable :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cat!


    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog!


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kate: Thanks so much!! :)

    Rosalinda: You're welcome, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cat look so cute!
    lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg. That cat is giving me life.

    I've ended up at your blog a few times in the last couple of months. Love your posts, especially the NOTD ones!

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahahaha that picture of your cat is too much!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isa & Brooklyn Grace: Aw, thanks I'll pass on the compliment to Galileo!!

    Lynette: Hahahhaha I'm so glad!! And thank you for following, I'm so happy you enjoy my blog :)

    kirstyb & Fran: Hehe thanks, I thought so too :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...