Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Video Up On YouTube!!


Check it out if you haven't already!!

I've wanted to address the horizontal stripe controversy ("I'm way too fat, too curvy, too constantly pregnant with food babies, too etc.") for a long time now so I'm happy to present to you this video! 
I'm also happy since it's fashion related; they're my least favorite videos to film but I think I like them the best (oh drama diva self... keep eating your emotions and deal with it).

Let me know what you think!

I'm also happy I already filmed and edited my Best & Worst of December video (I'll put it up either tomorrow or Monday!) because I think I'm coming down with something!! :( 
My throat is quite sore, I've got a headache, the slight sniffles... great way to bring in the New Year, huh? I haven't been sick since I had The Swine a few years ago, ughhhhh!

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Your video (and blog in general) always makes my day. I, too, adore wearing stripes so I appreciate the different tips on wearing them! On another note, since horizontal stripes are deemed "unflattering", why don't more designers design stuff with vertical stripes? I rarely see vertically striped stuff out there. Hmmm...? Can't wait until your next vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfit videos! I wish I had the motivation to dress so cute all throughout the week ;p

    I nominated you in this little Liebster award post I did on my blog! It's just a lot of fun for bloggers with under 300 followers so check it out if you'd like! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...