Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Video is Up!!

I get a lot of questions on how I do my hair/is my hair naturally curly/etc (okay, so no one actually asks me, "hey Cassie, so I was wondering etc.?" but...) so I figured I would make a video on how I do my hair on a (basically) everyday basis!
And because my nighttime skin routine is interlaced with how I do my hair, I figured I would just throw that in there as well for whoever is interested :)


I hope this is helpful!!
Let me know if it worked/works for you! 

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I wish I could do that with my hair. My hair is naturally straight so even if I did use heat, the curls fall out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha: Give it a try anyways!! One of my best friends has the same problem/blessing with her hair (even if she curls it with heat, the curls fall out in a couple hours) and she told me that this worked for her like an absolute dream! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...