Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Fashion Video Up!!


It feels like absolutely ages since I've posted a weekly outfits video (and, to be fair, it's probably been a little over a month) so I'm really happy (contrary to what my face says in the last photo of the collage above... sorry about that) to have just uploaded the first of this semester!!

I've got the video embedded (as usual) below so you can either watch it here or hop on over to YouTube to see it in better quality if you're interested.


I hope you're all well and know you can expect a makeup review in the next day or two! :)

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. I looooove the second outfit! I have a few lumberjack shirts myself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And haha yes lumberjack shirts are a staple of mine as well ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the dress with stripes so much and the black ankle boots are always a good choice :)
    Cool video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...