Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NOTD: Color Club "BLUE-MING"


Really really quick post today (WHO AM I???) on my current nail color (ahhh, that sounds more like me)!!



I had gotten BLUE-MING wayyyyy back in my July Birchbox but only just got around to trying it out!! 
I'm not sure if it's just because it's such an intimidating color (it's very bright in person) or if it's merely because I own enough nail polish to last a lifetime (it's probably the latter), but either way I really like the way it looks on my nails!

Like I've experienced with other Color Club polishes, BLUE-MING is incredibly opaque, goes on smoothly, and is extremely resistant to chipping (I can usually get away with 5-7 days of wear before chips start to show up).


So there you have it!! 
If you're into bright nail polishes then this vivid robin's egg green (yes 'green', not blue) would make a perfect addition to your collection. And if not, check out Color Club polishes in general because they really are of fantastic quality :)

Have you tried Color Club nail polishes?
Love 'em? Hate 'em?
Do you like wearing bright colors on your nails or do you prefer more muted shades?
Do share!!

xoxo - Cassie

19 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite polishes EVARR! Haha! Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a stunning color!! I haven't tried Color Club yet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, such a beautiful colour! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !

    This is such a beautiful color :)

    Come by for a chat on my blog when you have the time ;)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Rince: Yayyy I'm glad you like it too!!

    Coco: Thank you! You should if you're looking for a great new nail polish brand to try out; they've got some great unique colors :)

    Maria: Thank you so much!

    Francesca Giusti: Aw thank you very much!! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog and I'm glad to have you here :)

    Janice: Thank you and sure thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love this color nail polish!! Im obsessed with teal haha

    If you get a chance I would love for you to check out my blog Small Town Chic. It a mix between fashion realated posts & DIY projects.

    www.smalltownchic47.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat: Thank you, it's a fun color for the nails for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lve this shade, so pretty :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heidi-likes: Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bold nails and this is such a pretty colour! Very different x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried Color Club but I love that colour! And I love how you've used your cat as a background. haha

    New follower. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ampersaand: Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it!! It definitely is very bold (even more so in person, if you can imagine!!)!

    Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick: Aw thank you so much!! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and I'm happy to have you here :) And yes, he loves to photo bomb my blog pictures so I figured I would use it to my advantage this time haha...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an unusual colour - this is really beautiful! Going to be super for Spring ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucy: It really is and absolutely!!

    Angelica: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colour:) I need such a nailpolish for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a gorgeous colour , I need it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely try to get your hands on it if you love it :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...