Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NOTD: O.P.I. Mojave Mystic Mauve


Another quick 'Nail of the Day' post for you all today; I'm in the process of trying out a couple new products so look forward to something a little more exciting in the near future (I want to be able to give an honest review, you know? None of that biased over-hyped crap that makes me buy half of the cosmetic industry [yes, the whole industry] for my dear readers; use me as your personal try-before-you-buy!!)!

Why did this post just turn into an infomercial for my blog? 
Oy vey...




Onto the actual polish up for show today:
O.P.I.'s Mojave Mystic Mauve is one of my favorite polishes to forget about. 
(Don't worry, I don't get it either.)

It's just one of those polishes that gets buried behind the rest of my brighter, bolder, and sparklier polishes for no reason other than my idiocy.
Mojave Mystic Mauve is such a little stunner; it's a muted grape taupe with silver micro-shimmer laced throughout. Against my skin it's a lovely subtle nude that's got that 'je ne sais quoi' which allows it to stand out compared to all of the pink and beige nudes out there. 

What do you think of Mojave Mystic Mauve?
Love it? Hate it?
What's your favorite non-pink/beige nude polish?
Do share!!

xoxo - Cassie 

10 comments:

  1. This is my favorite polish from OPI! I love anything taupe/mauve!
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay I'm so glad it's your favorite as well!!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried, nor do I have many more "natural' color, but this looks pretty so I might just check it out! :D

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mauvey taupey polishes! It looks gorgeous! I have Essie's Merino Cool and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just so pretty!? Essie really makes some beautiful colors, I just wish their formula impressed me more for the price :(

      Delete
  4. I really like this polish, it's a little different from your usual nude/natural shades.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? I think it's just so pretty :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, my! I absolutely love the colour! Definitely need to buy this one. Thanks for sharing! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...