Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another new video!

Along with forgetting to post my thrift tips/haul/ootd video from last week, I also forgot to post a video from a few days ago as well... it's summer, can you blame me?

I thought it might be helpful to do a video on what to wear in rainy weather since, at least in Minnesota, there has been a lot of that lately (mixed in with sweltering heat, humidity, and swarms of mosquitos).



xoxo - Cassie

And by the way, there's another video going up soon (it's up!!)... the upload bar on youtube tells me it'll only be 958 more minutes!!! Haha, I don't think I'll ever get used to how long it takes for youtube to process and upload a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...