Friday, June 29, 2012

Recent D.I.Y. Jewelry


For some reason I've been all about making my own jewelry this summer. 
I just can't justify spending $25-30 on Etsy or Urban Outfitters jewelry when I know I could make the same exact pieces for a small fraction of the price ($2-5 usually!!)

Here are the three pieces I've crafted this past week:



I modeled this necklace off of one on Urban's website... it's such a great place to find jewelry inspiration!! It was especially great since I already had the materials laying around to make it (so essentially it was free! Whoop whoop!!)!

And here are the beauties that I've been lusting over for quite some time now:



Helloberry bracelet dupes!! These were so fun and easy to make, I'm so glad I finally got around to doing it. I'm especially in love with the clear looking one: it's actually GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

And that's it (for now)! I have a few other goodies that I want to start making soon so I'm sure you'll see those within the next couple of weeks! 

Do you have any good D.I.Y. jewelry (or crafts in general?)?
Do share!!
I'd love to see what you've created!

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. I love these necklaces their beautiful! the colours look amazing.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them!! Super easy to make too if you want to try your hand at it :)

      Delete
  2. these are so cool! I totally agree with you, some of the jewelery out there is wayyy overpriced
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALLIE: Thank you so much!! And I know, right?? Although anything over $10 I usually dub "overpriced" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...