Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First China Glaze Nail Polish!!

And it absolutely will not be my last. I am so beyond impressed!!

The photo below was after 19 hours of industrial dishwashing. Yes, that is 19 continuous hours of grime, intense heat/steam, and scraping burnt on food (since the cooks can only be bothered to use wax paper half the time) off metal and china.
Ready for your jaw to drop?

china glaze - Electric Beat

I recently hauled this polish from ULTA (which I did a post on here if you're interested) and I couldn't be happier. As the title suggests (states, really) this is the first china glaze that I have ever purchased and I must say that I now prefer this over O.P.I. 
Yup, I said it. 

I only got one minimal chip on my index finger (seen above) and VERY small chips off of the end of each nail but honestly, after all of that dishwashing (nail hell) I can only imagine how long this polish must hold up in a normal person's daily life. 
The color is also fantastic; blue nail polish that doesn't lean towards black, grey, or purple seems to be really hard for me to find but this is a TRUE blue with a very subtle pink/purple undertone. Beautiful!!

Do you own any china glaze nail polishes?
Which color should I buy next?

xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...