Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Ultimate Nail Polish!?

Okay, who am I kidding, I'm dying to do these other posts that I took pictures for this morning. 

This particular post is going to be about something that I was expecting nothing from but ended up being utterly delighted with it. That product happens to be Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear Nail Polish (in Mellow Yellow).




Now, I must digress, I have two other polishes from this line that I'm not so keen on; they're fine but I don't like settling for something fine when I'm spending hard earned money on it. 

However, I was really on the hunt for some yellow nail polish (and other brands weren't buttery enough in color for me [too neon]). Why? I honestly have no idea. All I knew was that I was starting my summer job of washing dishes for a catering company (yup, pretty glamorous, I know) and I had to chop off my beloved nails once again to avoid the pain of breaking them on pots, pans, and scrubbing grit all night. 

When I put it that way, you must be wondering why I paint my nails at all. Well, as much as I dislike chipped nail polish, I hate the sight of gunk and food under my nails even more. Hence, I use nail polish to cover all that up (out of sight, out of mind, you know?).


And BAM!! Lookit' those suckers!!! This was after seven hours of industrial dishwashing and, here's the real kicker, NO BASE OR TOP COAT.

I kid you not.

So go! Go to your nearest drug store and pick up a bottle of this nail polish if you are looking for something bright and cheery for summer or if you just want a no maintenance nail polish for an even lazier life.

What are your favorite nail polishes that can withstand the tests of hard labor?


xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...